Happy holidays from everyone here at the BRG! Please note the change in hours of operation due to the upcoming holidays:
Monday, December 24th: 12:00PM to 6:00PM
Tuesday, December 25th: Closed. Merry Christmas!
Monday, December 31st, 2012: 12:00PM to 6:00PM
Tuesday, January 1st, 2013: Regular hours of operation resume. 12:00PM to 10:00PM
Please call us at (781) 935-7325 if you have any questions.
We’ll be opening at 10 AM on Black Friday, November 25, 2011. Here are the top five reasons why you should join us…
1. Shake off that sleepy turkey coma. It happens every year: right after you’ve finished your holiday feast, your eyelids start to feel heavy and the next thing you know, you’re dozing on the couch. Snap out of your tryptophane coma with an invigorating day at the BRG.
2. Cross someone off your holiday gift list. BRG gift cards make the perfect present for anyone!
3. Relieve stress. We all love our families, but a full day with the in law’s? No need to say more. Come to the BRG to get out your frustration…
4. Avoid long lines. Why freeze in a long line, out in the cold at the big-box stores? We’ve got plenty of space at the BRG…
5. Make it a family affair! Do you have family visiting from out-of-state? Looking for something exciting to get them out of the house? Bring everyone down for a fun day of climbing!