For some, family time means dreaded game nights and long trips stuck in a car. For the BRG it means family fun for all at an affordable price. The BRG is now offering three Family Membership packages perfect for two adults and any child under the age of 16 residing in the same household.
Families can opt for a No Contract Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Membership, which allows them the flexibility of a month-to-month membership without the hassle of contracts and other binding agreements, available for $100/month plus a $55 initiation fee.
For something more long term, families can sign up for a One Year Contract EFT, $80/month, $55 initiation fee or a 1 Year Prepaid Membership $960– a 27% discount over regular pricing.
Sign up for either the No Contract or One Year EFT during the month of June 2013 and the initiation fees will be waived!
Not only does a family membership include unlimited climbing during regular business hours, but it also includes a variety of perks such as discounted rates on camps, classes, guiding and clinics as well as one free guest pass per month. All children under 12 years of age receive free equipment rentals and, the membership provides all family members with discounts on Moosejaw-branded gear at the retailer’s location in Natick Mall as well as 10% off at JRA Cycles in Medford, MA. With summer almost here and vacation right around the corner, there is no better way to enjoy family time than with the Boston Rock Gym.
Boston Globe writer, Alexa Pozniak visited us last week to film a segment of The Boston Globe’s “Work Out, Boston.” Check out the video online and some of the photos from the shoot below.
Click to watch video
Follow Alexa on Twitter @apoztv
Need a new workout routine to shed those holiday pounds or just want to try something different in the New Year that won’t break the bank? Rock climbing is a full body workout that will test your strength and endurance, and challenge your mental capabilities, bringing you to thrilling new heights. To get you off the ground, we are offering a fully-loaded New Year membership special that will jump-start the new, and let’s be honest, better you.
New to climbing? All new members will be waived the $55 initiation fee with purchase of an annual membership. Whether new or old, all members that purchase an annual membership will receive a free NU school technique class, a $50 value, to sharpen their climbing skills. In these intimate, two and a half hour classes, students will learn technique tips such as how to rely on skill rather than strength, which will allow them to reach new heights in their climbing experience.
That’s not all, receive an entire additional month of climbing free with the purchase of an annual pre-paid membership, a $50 value. Act fast because this package is only offered during January 2013. Please call the Boston Rock Gym directly at (781) 935-7325 to purchase.
We’ll be opening at 10 AM on Black Friday, November 25, 2011. Here are the top five reasons why you should join us…
1. Shake off that sleepy turkey coma. It happens every year: right after you’ve finished your holiday feast, your eyelids start to feel heavy and the next thing you know, you’re dozing on the couch. Snap out of your tryptophane coma with an invigorating day at the BRG.
2. Cross someone off your holiday gift list. BRG gift cards make the perfect present for anyone!
3. Relieve stress. We all love our families, but a full day with the in law’s? No need to say more. Come to the BRG to get out your frustration…
4. Avoid long lines. Why freeze in a long line, out in the cold at the big-box stores? We’ve got plenty of space at the BRG…
5. Make it a family affair! Do you have family visiting from out-of-state? Looking for something exciting to get them out of the house? Bring everyone down for a fun day of climbing!