Need a new workout routine to shed those holiday pounds or just want to try something different in the New Year that won’t break the bank? Rock climbing is a full body workout that will test your strength and endurance, and challenge your mental capabilities, bringing you to thrilling new heights. To get you off the ground, we are offering a fully-loaded New Year membership special that will jump-start the new, and let’s be honest, better you.
New to climbing? All new members will be waived the $55 initiation fee with purchase of an annual membership. Whether new or old, all members that purchase an annual membership will receive a free NU school technique class, a $50 value, to sharpen their climbing skills. In these intimate, two and a half hour classes, students will learn technique tips such as how to rely on skill rather than strength, which will allow them to reach new heights in their climbing experience.
That’s not all, receive an entire additional month of climbing free with the purchase of an annual pre-paid membership, a $50 value. Act fast because this package is only offered during January 2013. Please call the Boston Rock Gym directly at (781) 935-7325 to purchase.
We’ll be opening at 10 AM on Black Friday, November 25, 2011. Here are the top five reasons why you should join us…
1. Shake off that sleepy turkey coma. It happens every year: right after you’ve finished your holiday feast, your eyelids start to feel heavy and the next thing you know, you’re dozing on the couch. Snap out of your tryptophane coma with an invigorating day at the BRG.
2. Cross someone off your holiday gift list. BRG gift cards make the perfect present for anyone!
3. Relieve stress. We all love our families, but a full day with the in law’s? No need to say more. Come to the BRG to get out your frustration…
4. Avoid long lines. Why freeze in a long line, out in the cold at the big-box stores? We’ve got plenty of space at the BRG…
5. Make it a family affair! Do you have family visiting from out-of-state? Looking for something exciting to get them out of the house? Bring everyone down for a fun day of climbing!
SPECIAL OUTDOOR CLASSES AT A SPECIAL PRICE…THIS WEEKEND ONLY! $99 per person for Intro to Outdoor Rock Climbing on Saturday, September 24th, 2011 or Top Rope Set Up on Sunday, September 25th, 2011. Book both for $185 per person! Both outdoor classes will be held at Pawtuckaway in New Hampshire. ACT FAST and call the Boston Rock Gym for reservations